Thursday, March 25, 2021

"Circle Story"... abstract painting by Indian artist Manisha Vedpathak


I was obsessed with circles sometime back. Subconsciously they appeared in my paintings. I think we observe circles everywhere in life , from the shower head to the water rushing down the tiles of the bathroom. The circle is timeless but also modern and hi-tech like lenses. The great fiery Sun is a circle. Every landscape holds a sun.  We go round in circles all our life.

 There are some paintings I intentionally painted with circle in mind. I would like to post these few old ones again since I don't have a new one. I am working on a portrait right now. My daughter's friend wanted a portrait of his parents. It's a challenge for me as I am not a portrait artist. Lets see how it turns out. Will be posting the updates of the portrait. 

Till then enjoy the circles!  

"Circle Story"
A diptych of 12"x24" each, acrylic on canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment