Sunday, December 12, 2021

"India's First Woman's Art Fair".....by Indian artist Manisha Vedpathak

 I had been quite busy last two months and my precious blog left neglected. We had our big festival of lights, Diwali but before that I completed 8 mixed media paintings which I had to submit for a virtual art fair. Then travelled to Netherlands to attend Graduation ceremony of my younger daughter. Coming back got busy with my house painting. We are still in the process right now but today I found a quite place in my room to post . 

I got selected for the virtual exhibition "India's First Woman's Art Fair" organized by Art Awareness Foundation and World Art Fair. Here is a glimpse of my paintings in the exhibition and also a link : 

https://firstwomansartfair.com/portfolio/manisha-vedpathak/




All the paintings in this series are mixed media works. Stay tuned to see more of this mixed media works .Do visit my art page and would appreciate your precious feedback. 
Enjoy the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment