Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pastel Hearts..acrylic painting on canvas

Pastel Hearts
Acrylic painting on canvas,11.8" *23.6" ,sides 1.5"deep
This is an old canvas which I tranformed
into hearts painting.
I had given this canvas to my daughter in
her holidays because she wanted to try her
hand on color pour technique.I gave her
total freedom and bought some fluid acrylic
 paints . She used a lot of colours on the canvas.

Eventually she got tired,didn't like the outcome
 and abandoned the piece.Last week I decided
to try some oil pastels to scribble on it
but I felt incompleteness in the painting
 and used some acrylic to draw hearts.
Now I am satisfied ...I hope you all enjoy this
piece as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Ik vind het heel apart geworden en kleurrijk lieve groetjes Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collaborating with your daughter turned out beautifully. Will we see more?
    Have a good week, Manisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it's colourful and funky! :)

    ReplyDelete