Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Kalagoshthi .....by Indian artist Manisha Vedpathak

Both my babies( though not babies anymore) have left their nest. One is in Rotterdam doing her BBA and elder one shifted to Bangalore for a new job. My husband and I will be travelling frequently now. There is this group called Artlane founded by Smita Raje Deshpande and Vaishali Rajapurkar who curates an annual exhibition under the name Kalagoshthi. Last year I had participated in their exhibition which was a collaboration of visual and verbal artist.
 Now this year I am joining this group and we are curating an exhibition which will be held in December 2019. The title of the exhibition is " Van Gogh letters retold"
Here is the call for Artists:

Please note that the ideation submission date has been extended to 15th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment