Monday, February 4, 2019

Floral Abstract....by Indian artist Manisha Vedpathak

Sometimes I feel an urge to paint with my fingers. Especially when I come across some of my old finger paintings. Today I was going through some of my small old paintings as I wish to participate in the Art week festival that will be held in my city, Pune. So I came across this flower vase...
I then planned to do new floral abstracts. Flowers have so magnificent colors. They are the colorful beauty of nature. I loved how my fingers danced on the canvas and how the colors have mingled with each other. I finished two and thoroughly enjoyed doing it. It was so stress free. I had been doing the reflection series which has these small dots or points which is very intricate and I needed time to restore , heal and start again. So these two pieces were like rejuvenation for me. I feel so fresh looking at them and I am sure my viewers will also feel the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment