Sunday, October 15, 2017

Viewer's perspective on "Anonymity"....by Manisha Vedpathak

I liked these lines.

"Art can only be viewed through the meeting of two perspectives – that of the viewer and that of the artist".
And to know the unique perception of your artwork from the viewer is really interesting for an artist. I love asking people around me about my painting at various stages. When I was painting "Anonymity", I posted the image on my friends whatsapp group and asked for their perspective of the painting. I had then painted only one mask . I would like to share some of the views here:(my apologies for some posts are in Marathi language, which is my native language)




- Madhavi Apte
4)Every Storm, runs out of Rain !!
- Janaki Dhamane
                            5)Always be true to your feelings coz the more you 
                                      deny what you feel, the stronger it becomes.........
- Janaki Dhamane

6)मन ख्वाईशो मे अटका रहा..
...............और...............
जिंदगी हमे जी कर चली गई...

- Gauri Bhagwat
Would my readers like to share their views ?

No comments:

Post a Comment