Wednesday, August 23, 2017

"The law of attraction"....an abstract by Manisha Vedpathak

A few months after I came to India, I happened to meet a guy who introduced me to a concept or I can say a philosophical topic of Law of Attraction . I had then decided to put this on my canvas, had done a sketch as well. But with other paintings to complete and the portrait studies, this was laid back.
Two weeks back I started this painting but I am a bit slow as I am also reading more and more on Law of Attraction. There is a lot of stuff on Internet about this. There are people who follow and practice this and there are people who don't believe in this concept.
I have always been an optimist and so I believe in this Law . I am posting the painting which is half way done . I want to add quotes to the canvas but still finding various ways to do that.
Today I will post the painting in process but will surely talk about Law of Attraction when the painting is complete. Till then if you are eager to know more, do read about this on the Net or books.





No comments:

Post a Comment