Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wish you all A very Happy and Wonderful New Year! .... by Manisha Vedpathak

 
One more year of my artist career has come to an end.
2013 has been a good year for me.
Last year before the start of the 2013 , I had made
some goals and I am happy that I was able to accomplish
some of them. As for 2014 , I plan to concentrate on the
marketing side along with creating some good artworks.
 
 
A book is closed , the year is done,
The pages full of tasks begin.
A little joy, a little care,                  
            Along with dreams, are written there.
   Renewing hope, dispelling fear,       
     And we may find before the end,
A deep content!
 
Indeed I have a deep content for my accomplishments
in 2013 and I hope you all have .
 

I wish you all a fabulous 2014
Full of great Achievements and Experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment