Friday, October 4, 2013

"Scattered"...An Abstract by Manisha Vedpathak

A day after I started this painting ,we got a bad news from India.
 One of my husband's college friend passed away due to cardiac
 attack. The news deeply disturbed us. This guy was so health
conscious and was very fit and was leading a nice happily married life.
But that's life I believe, which turns a somebody into nobody in a
fraction of seconds. I was not able to concentrate ,was thinking about
 the news ,was very upset. I wanted to throw out the emotional
negativity from my mind and in such a situation , meditation is a good solution.
 But I am not that kind of a person to relax your body and focus your mind.
So I preferred my way of meditation, and that is painting.
Whole time while painting I kept  struggling to remove the thing
bothering me, out of my mind. So I allowed my untamed mind to race
over all places on canvas and scatter. Thus the title "Scattered".


No comments:

Post a Comment