Monday, December 10, 2012

Blaze ... An Abstract



When I started painting on this canvas, just like any other
abstract artist I didn't know my destination.I was not sure
of the outcome of this painting. It was just a scrap canvas
which was painted with black and grey stripes.I was
 then painting three big canvases.Somewhere in between these
paintings I poured some color on this scrap canvas and it lay
there till I finished 5 paintings.Then one fine morning I decided
to go with it and was happy with the result and decided to do
some more in same style. So here came the second.

And here is the third in the series.Decided to use shades
of red in this painting.

Blaze
Acrylic on canvas.

"Art is not what you see ,but to make others see."
-Edgar Degas

1 comment:

  1. Blaze is the perfect title for your firey painting! Gorgeous, Manisha!

    ReplyDelete